Friday, November 27, 2020

[MUSIC REVIEW] OVER AND OVER is that song that reminds us of how much God loves us

 

I found out about Riley Clemmons' single OVER AND OVER through an ad on Instagram. I instantly headed here to get it for myself. It is now one of those songs I have on repeat.

The message is so powerful. We all know what it's like to disappoint someone we love. That is true with God and our relationship with him. No matter how many times we mess us, though, if we come back to him with sincerity He continues to welcome us back. As Riley single He show us how to love and that we are loved.

This song is needed right now. Every time the sun rises we get another reminder of how much He loves us. And He chooses us, which makes having a relationship with Him even that much more special.

A message that reminds you of how much God loves each one of us, this song encourages me to keep seeking His face and doing His will.

Get OVER AND OVER on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment