Thursday, November 25, 2021

When enough is enough Jessica Lynn's NOT YOUR WOMAN shows how you find the strength to move on


NOT YOUR WOMAN is a song of dual messages: dealing with betrayal but also realizing your own inner power. Dealing with someone who is not who they pretend to be can be tough, but Jessica Lynn sings the words that women (and men, actually) can embrace, realizing that they deserve to be someone's first choice. 

These lines say it all: "I'm not your woman anymore. I'm not someone you run around on then come walking through my door... I'm through, I'm done, ain't no more I can say. It's too late now, and I'm way too strong to stay."

For those looking for a song that speaks to the heart yet reminds you of what you deserve, NOT YOUR WOMAN is that anthem. Step into your power and realize that you deserve more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment