Friday, November 27, 2020

[MUSIC REVIEW] TOGETHER is the anthem that we need for 2020. We are definitely stronger TOGETHER.

 

I honestly found out about this song through a social media ad on Facebook. I then headed over the Amazon to get it for myself, and it has been a part of my daily playlist ever since.


I love how this song recognizes that we will face difficulties at home and around us, but we don't have to go through it alone. I love how it says IF we fall we fall together, meaning that we are not going to abandon those around us. And WHEN we rise we right TOGETHER, meaning that we are going to do our part to make sure that no one is left behind.

Such an empowering message that takes the selfishness out of it. It recognizes that we are stronger together, and that we can lean on each other to get through any challenge that comes our way.

Get TOGETHER on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment