Saturday, November 28, 2020

[To You, From Me] Feeling the Blues? Change the Soundtrack of Your Life!

 

Welcome to Conversations' final Music Issue of 2020, and I think it is coming at just the right time. 

With all that is happening in the world right now, it is easy to get a case of the blues. You might be feeling down, discouraged or even defeated. For me one of the things that has always helped when it comes to my mood is music. Instead of listening to things that feed the darkness and pessimism you are feeling, change the soundtrack of your life to something that is hopeful, encouraging and inspires you to keep going in spite of challenges. 

That is what I hope this issue of Conversations with Music does for you. We have some amazing profiles that have been done with recording artists from all walks of life around the United States who have been able to use their gifts to not just push themselves but others, too. 

Some of the interviews were conducted earlier in the year before the Coronavirus pandemic tightened its grip on the world. The majority, however, have been done during the crisis, which I think should be of comfort to you as you think about your own way forward. 

Can music solve all of your problems? No. But it might just give you the shot in the arm you need to know that all is not lost. 

This issue features 100 songs and artists that made my 2020. They cover everything from love, inspiration, healing and empowerment. 

I have also included my list of 15 songs that will motivate and inspire you from my own Amazon playlist. It is my hope they will be of benefit in your own life as well. 

Yes, it is easy to be down and out, but I want to encourage you to flip the switch, change the channel and adjust the soundtrack that you're living by. I guarantee that will give you the push to remember what is possible no matter where you find yourself right now. 


Happy reading and listening! 


Cyrus Webb, Editor-In-Chief

Conversations with Music Magazine/ Conversations Magazine/ Mississippi Success Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment