Friday, November 27, 2020

[MUSIC REVIEW] Leave it to Natasha Bedingfield to give us a much-needed reminder like TOGETHER IN THIS. Love it!

Natasha Bedingfield is one of those inspiring recording artists that I can't get enough of. When I saw on Facebook she had a new single out I knew it was something I had to add to my playlist.

Love the message of TOGETHER IN THIS. It is all about us realizing that we're brothers and sisters and together in this thing called life. When you feel weak we will be there for each other. No need to feel lonely, even in the darkness we will be there for each other.

If that is not the way you feel look at your circle. We should be there lifting each other up, not tearing each other down.

TOGETHER IN THIS is a reminder that this is what the human race should be about: working together to make each day better than the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment