Sunday, December 12, 2021

[REVIEW] In spite of the doubt follow Jessica Reedy's lead and say I WILL to every challenge you face


 There's so much I can say about this song, but really if you just listen to it from beginning to end (as I have done REPEATEDLY) you will get the picture. There will be those who will doubt you and say what you can't do. Sometimes you might say it to yourself. What Jessica Reedy does in I WILL is remind us that we don't have to listen. "Though I feel weak, something is strong inside of me, " she sings. "So I'm not going to quit. I got something special inside... I won't let fear win." 

We all have SOMETHING we are meant to do. It's up to us to get to the business of doing it. There will be times you don't feel equipped, but as the song says YOU ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH. Our Creator believes in us, 'pushing' us not to quit. 

Because of that there is NOTHING we can't do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment