Saturday, November 28, 2020

Jake Clark's HAPPY is all about finding peace for yourself and the one you say you love


 I just discovered Jake Clark this year, and he is definitely a talent to watch. This single is all about finding happiness for yourself but also wanting that for the one you say you love. And sometimes, that means that happiness is not with you---and you have to be willing to let go.

He talks about the "push and pull" that can come with relationships, and that is not what love is all about. "I want you to know that you're not hurting me if you choose to leave. I want you to know that I just want you to be happy like you used to be."

That definitely takes maturity, and if you can get to that place you are really showing yourself and the one you care about that you truly are thinking of what's best for all involved.

Powerful and addictive, HAPPY is sure to be a welcome addition to your playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment