Saturday, November 28, 2020

Joshua Turchin is sharing part of my story in this song. We all have our role in life to play

 


So many times, regardless of our age, we are forced to think there is a certain way to do this or that.

What Joshua Turchin shows in TONY'S ARE MY SUPER BOWL is whatever others might think, the important thing is to believe in yourself and what you love. For some of us football might not be our thing, but other creative outlets might be our "super bowl". Love that he has realized it for himself. It's something I had to realize, too.

No matter what others might tell you the important thing is to be true to yourself. Don't let name-calling and the opinions of others stop you. "I'll never fit in. I pay the price for being me," he sings, and that is okay. That's okay for us all. We all have our role in life to play. Let's get about doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment