Friday, November 27, 2020

[MUSIC REVIEW] Brely Evans' AMBITIOUS shows why she's blessed,successful and unstoppable

 

I had seen this song advertised on Brely Evans' Instagram page, so I had to head over to Amazon and get it for myself.

The song is really her testimony, and a reminder for all of us what it takes to "make it" today. I love that after all of her other accomplishments Brely is not stopping. She continues to use her gifts---this time in song---to deliver a song that is catchy and motivational.

"I'm a go-getter and it's time to go get it," she sings. And that is exactly what she does, being "focused on her grind" and not letting anything stop her. She knows her worth, and won't let anyone discount what she has to offer.

Brely Evans' AMBITIOUS shows why she's blessed, successful and unstoppable---and this is just the beginning of what will be another great chapter for her.

Get AMBITIOUS for yourself on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment