Saturday, November 28, 2020

This song is all about real love and growth. LAST TIME I SAY SORRY is about actions, not words


 As a fan of both Kane Brown and John Legend I was excited when I saw this song being promoted online. Had to had head over and get it for myself, and boy am I glad that I did.

Us guys need this song. It expresses the feelings we are always good at showing, but what we are actually trying to put into words. Love how it is not about passing the blame. It's about showing that all of us can be better, and if we really want to see things change and get better it goes beyond words. We have to show it.

It all is summed up in this: 'I promise that I'll do the best that I can do.... Can't just say I'm sorry. I gotta show you I won't do it again. I hope the last time I said sorry is the last time I say sorry to you.'

If you want to work on being a better man or woman it all begins with you, and that is what LAST TIME I SAY SORRY is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment