Sunday, October 31, 2021

[REVIEW] Real and Relatable, EASY ON ME by Adele is the song I wish I could have spoken years ago


 by Cyrus Webb

Leave it to Adele to come back on the music scene with a song that is real, relatable and a must for your playlist.

EASY ON ME is all about US. Instead of focusing on what others have done, she reflects on her own decisions and mistakes and what she could have done differently to make the outcome better. I love that and connect with it on a deep level, as I know what it's like to not always want to say what I could have done better.

We have to also ask for others to 'be easy on us' as we are all imperfect and not going to do things the right way. That should also prompt us to go easy on others.

Just what I needed to hear, EASY ON ME is a song you'll love to listen to over and over.


No comments:

Post a Comment