Sunday, October 31, 2021

[REVIEW] Bentlee's MY ALMOST is the story of a love that was and is no more... at least for now


 by Cyrus Webb

I first heard of this song because of a social media post. I then headed over to purchase it for myself, and now it's a part of my playlist. Bentlee's MY ALMOST is all about that love that we had that has come seemingly to it's end---but is not so easy to left go.

I love that she talks about it seemed so short-lived but it still made its impact. Is this the way it's supposed to be, she asks. Are we not supposed to be? That is the question we find ourselves asking at times.

Beautifully presented and something that is so relatable for men and women, MY ALMOST is the story of a love that was and is no more... At least for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment