Saturday, November 28, 2020

David Hernandez delivers another great song with BOOMERANG

 


I first discovered David Hernandez with his single SORRY. From then I have been following his journey online, so when he released the single and video BOMMERANG I instantly added it to my playlist.

Love the upbeat message of this song, mainly because it's not just about a long interest. It can be about anyone who we were close to that distance might have kept us from. It shows that regardless of what people say we can always come back to each other, like we never left.

You can't help to feel good listening to this. It makes you want to move, makes you smile. It makes you feel good. And I think we can all agree that with the way 2020 has been ANYTHING that does that is worth our time.

No comments:

Post a Comment