Saturday, December 4, 2021

[REVIEW] Jamie Miller's HOLD YOU 'TIL WE'RE OLD has all the ingredients of a great love song

 I have been following Jamie Miller for a while on social media, so when I saw he had released a new single I knew it was something I wanted to check out.

HOLD YOU 'TIL WE'RE OLD is all about that special someone and how much they mean to us. No matter what we go through, we're in it for the long haul. "I wouldn't know how to let you go if I wanted to," he sings, talking about the challenges that all relationships go through.

"I know time can change us, break us...make us lose our minds," but that doesn't mean we have to call it quits. The song is all about what it really means to love, and how we can commit to someone for better or worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment