Saturday, November 28, 2020

Evvie McKinney's BRING THE WHOLE HOOD is all about empowering others while you rise

 


As soon as I heard about this song through an ad on Instagram I was in love with it.

Evvie McKinney's message in BRING THE WHOLE HOOD is something that I can definitely attest to when it comes to my feelings. For those who have been there for you, helped you to get where you are and pushed you towards your personal greatness, it's great to do something for them.

Now we can't exactly bring everyone along for the ride, but to do our part to pour into others the way they poured into us is something we can all do in different ways.

BRING THE WHOLE HOOD is all about empowering others while you rise, and just as Evvie looks forward to continuing to do that, so do I!

No comments:

Post a Comment