Monday, April 2, 2012

PROFILE: Scarlletta (London)



Name:  Scarlletta

Year established
: 2009

Hometown:
London

Current location
: London

Genre of music
: Synthy Pop Rock

What inspired you to pursue your love of music?
Madonna, bullies at school and seeing a massive gap in the market I could fit right into.

Who are some of your influences? 
When I was younger I loved Diana Ross and The Supremes, Mariah Carey and Madonna. We get compared to No Doubt a lot though musically we are a whole other genre. I really love Cyndi Lauper. The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Blondie.. Basically any young strong female front woman.

When it comes to pursuing music, what is your idea or view of what success means?
To live off music and the songs I write and not have to struggle do a second job. Success would be to have songs on the radio  in the public sphere. Success is to tour the world.

What keeps you motivated?
Knowing there is nothing to lose. I can only get better.

Where can readers find out more about you or purchase your music? www.scarlletta.com

No comments:

Post a Comment