Saturday, December 30, 2017

Eryn Woods: A 'Rule Breaker' to Emulate

by Cyrus Webb

It's easy to just blend in. The truth is that it takes courage to stand out as your unique self and to let the person that is really you shine through.

For recording artist Eryn Woods this has been a journey she's been on in life, staying true to herself and sharing her music along the way. The great thing is by doing so she has been able to show others how they can do the same.

I found out about Eryn because of her single RULE BREAKER, a message that speaks to how she has lived her life. "This journey has definitely been not an easy one," she confessed during our conversation together. "The music business, especially for a female, is quite difficult but if you love music and you love what you do you, you keep pushing through it and making the best of it."

By doing just that Eryn has found an audience literally around the world. They connect with her talent, her style and her fearlessness.

She told me that she's been into music her entire life. "That's the only thing I can remember throughout my childhood," she says. "It's been fun, and I would not give it up for the world."

I was curious if Eryn still got "wow moments" when she thinks about how far her music is taking her. "I get the wow moments almost everyday when I get responses form people around the world and when I'm on tour," she told me. "I take it in. I stay humble. I thank God for everything He's given me and for the ability to share with the world my talent." She says she takes serious the opportunity to be able to show people you're able to live your dream.

Going back to being yourself Eryn says it's not always easy. "But the thing is when you're not able to embrace who you really are you're not fully happy," she says. "That is something that I like to share with my fans. Once you accept who you are that's the moment when you accept life and able to live it fully."

Stay connected with Eryn on Twitter at www.twitter.com/erynwoods and on Instagram at www.instagram.com/erynwoods.    

No comments:

Post a Comment