Friday, September 7, 2012

Recording Artist NvS: Bold, Honest and Free

There's something about NvS that draws you in and won't let you go.

Maybe it's the way she is able to captivate you with just the words she speaks. One thing is for certain: she is a force to be reckoned with and she is not going anywhere any time soon.

Like many other features in this issue NvS was a guest of Conversations LIVE recently, during which time she shared a bit of where her confidence in her own skin originates from. "It was the moment I decided to love myself," she told host Cyrus Webb. "I decided to stop everything I was doing and look at myself in the mirror and accept who I am: the good, bad and the ugly." It is that honesty and that rawness that has attracted lovers of music and lovers of truth to the rising star. "This is who I am," she explained. "Better for me to focus on the truth about myself. Fans are looking for something honest and real." That is exactly what they get with her.

NvS has been able to harness the freedom she feels in her life into a message and music that will raise eyebrows and get you to thinking, but it is more than just the physical. "It's a real intimacy and the ability to connect," she says. "You're helping somebody know what it's like to love themselves."

When Webb asked her about having fans and being able to share the experience with them, NvS said it is "emotional and extremely intense" to know that something you wrote for yourself is resonating with others on such a personal level.

So who is NvS? She answers that she is "bold, honest and free". She then adds: "There are so many things that do bind us. Through my example and music and life I want you to know that it's ok. The only way you are going to be happy and fulfilled is if you are true to yourselves."

To experience all that is NvS visit her online at www.whoisnvs.com. You can also find her on Twitter at www.twitter.com/whoisnvs.

No comments:

Post a Comment